Sunday, August 2, 2015

Another Announcement: I am also a designer for Club Scrap

The good news keeps coming!!!  Nearly the same time that I found out about ColourArte, I was notified of another great opportunity, Club Scrap.

I had applied to both because I thought it would be a winning combination.  One provided media, paint and shimmer, the other everything else: stamps. paper and design elements that I would need to turn into a finished project.  I have the tools (ColourArte) and current stamps and paper (Club Scrap).  YEA!!!!

I worried that my "stuff" was outdated or at least not current.  I have no idea who manufactured what when it comes to stamps and paper.  I always have removed the packaging and tucked them into my organizational system.  So as I started to develop my ideas and goals, one problem surfaced: "how was I to link to products that I had no idea where they came from".   Buy new, well I could but I am not very "trendy" and what if I chose wrong.

I have been following Hetty Sanders, first through Michael Strong stamps and then Club Scrap.  So when the call for a Club Scrap Design Artist came up, I jumped.  

So starting in September I will be present projects for these two amazing companies.  One as a blogger and the other as a videographer.  I will be documenting my progress through the world of paper crafting and mixed media.

So I am going to provide you with a little eye candy, a hint of what is to come.

Happy Crafting
Josette
Birthday wish with copies

No comments:

Post a Comment