Ok, lets Dive it!!! We will start with a technique exploration.
Next, I started with Oxide ink in Worn Lipstick and Broken china.
Time to get this thing done!
There was a stamp with the same kit that is music notes. I stamped, scanned and cut with my Brother Scan n Cut.
Final step was to add a sentiment and a few embellishments.
Another look and a list of kits:
White card base, A2 size: The Happy Birthday and Music Note was from "The Blues 2015"
Happy Birthday to you: "Celebrate January 2016" and the embellishments from Color me Happy, January 2017".
This one was inspired by the Technique Challenge for this month. Thank you Roni. It was to create a border from a stamp. I started by following her directions, but that was too much scissor time for me so:::::: I tried something different and it worked!
So I restamped, good thing I left the stamps in my MISTI. Then I scanned and using my Brother Scan n Cut, cut it out. I could not figure out how to only cut the bottom. I was too lazy to go downstairs to get my computer so that I could just cut the bottom edge, and cut both the top and the bottom.
Then I colored the cutouts with real markers.
Layered on Silver Shimmer Velum and glued the flowers into their respective places.
This was then Mounted onto a White A2 Card base, with black ribbon and a sentiment.
Lovely card:: Supplies used:
Floral stamp was from :"Dahlia, April 2016", Black ribbon and paper for mounting, as well as silver Velum were from "Cherry Blossom,, April 2017. The Sentiment "Crewel and Unusual, February 2016".
This was inspired by a card I saw on Michael Strong's Group. Here is the link to the blog Faith Anderson Blog,
This card is just lovely. I love the softness and the whole feel.
This a 5x7 card base, a soft yellow, with a green mat. The White front is 4.5"X6.5 inches.
Measured and inked the lines. Stamped and colored the floral and then went back and embossed the black lines with my Scor Pal. Colored the floral and surrounding area with Copic. In hind site, I should have just colored the flowers and not the back ground, ok well, it is the idea we are working o here, so I'll perfect it next time.
Then I die cut the octagon opening.
Using score tape I surrounded the octagon and placed over it a piece of tulle.
Then I fussy cut, using a larger octagon another piece of paper, this is one with bees and a honeycomb. Attached a piece of tulle over this. Added sequins and using score tape placed them together, creating a "flat shaker card".
Cut a frame using the 2 octagon nested, added a bow with an embellishment,. Lastly mounted on to the card base. Finished!!
So what did I use: Score pal and marker for the corner. Floral came from "Girlfriends 2015",
Paper from "Garden Shed, September 2016 and Sunflowers, August 2016". The embellishment from "Cherry Blossom, April 2017 as well as a fe of the sequins.
Thank you for joining out hop, you next stop is: Jennifer
Visit Club Scrap to check out all the wonderful papers and stamps that are available.