Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Sweet Stamps: Holiday Kittie

Hi, I have another holiday card over at Sweet Stamps Blog.
This is a watercolor card.  The trees were masked and watercolored with Peerless Water Colors and then embellished with pigment pens.  The Kitty was also painted with Peerless, fussy cut and mounted onto the card base with 3d foam dots.

Below is a pictorial of the steps.  Fairly straight forward.
Masked with removable tape.
Painted and masking is being removed
Trees finished and now adding blue skies and background
Finished.  The cat has been embellished with Gel Pen, the tree with micron markers.  The snow is just a wash of blue and grey.  Added and embellishment, popped up the cat and it is ready for the mail.

The stamp is available at Sweet Stamps Shop.  Love this cat..  Kitty_Sweets__Set_SS4414

Peerless watercolors, Strathmore Cold Press Water Color Paper and other supplies from Stash.

Happy Crafting,
Josette

5 comments:

  1. Superb card and I really like how you did the trees. Fabulous watercolouring :-)
    Perhaps you would like o enter him in the SUYP Cat Lovers Challenge :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's me again with another 'hat' on :-D
    Thank you for joining me at SUYP CATS ONLY CHALLENGES and good luck in the Vote :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun image and design .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike's World challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pussycat love him
    thanks for joining ike's art
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and gorgeous. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete