Saturday, January 2, 2016

Robin's Nest: Video of a Cute Valentine's Card

Well I finished my first project for Robin's Nest.  I think it came out wonderful and is very cute.  I have a daughter that likes card that "do something" so this is for her.
This is a decorative Corner Card.  I used a wiggler for the focal image.
Here is a side view.  There is a "mount" made from circle punches and the wiggler is attached to this.

Link to video:  click and visit Robin's Nest You Tube Chanel and watch the creation of this card:

All supplies are available through Robin's Nest.  The Dies are an assortment of those I have collected over time.  Many are no longer available, but similar ones are available at various retailers such as: Ellen Hutson, Simon Says, My Favorite Things and Sizzix.



Happy Crafting:
Josette

No comments:

Post a Comment