Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Water Coloring Experience: Flowers and Butterfly

Ok, I am on a roll.  Here is Day 3.  I am thinking I will limit my posting to 3 times per week until I am caught up with my last run of inspiration, and then as I create them, mostly on the weekends, sadly.  Anyway, I am enjoying documenting my progress!!

My next card is a continuation from yesterday's posting.  The flower from yesterday was suppose to bring Spring to mind.  I finally found the right ink and paper, mixed with stamps to create this card.  I did a series of these, in different colors.  They are small, A5 but sweet and will make nice thank you notes or just a "hello" card.  Technique is same: distress, Peerless, watercolor paper and inking after.  Stamped image.  the stamps are a combination of an old wood stamp (flower) unknown manufacturer and the butterfly from a set put out by Fiskar.  The greeting is from the straw flower stamp set by Technique Tuesday.
Watercolored with Peerless and distress markers on cold Press Watercolor paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment